House Doctors Handyman Service takes our responsibility to protect the information provided by our customers and visitors to our website very seriously. We respect your privacy and want to make clear the reason we collect certain information and how we use it. This policy applies to all information collected or submitted on our website.
We collect personally identifiable information from visitors to our website solely on a voluntary basis. Such personally identifiable information may include your name, phone number, postal address and e-mail address, (collectively referred to herein as “personal information”). We will never sell, transfer, or disclose any personal information we gather at our website to any third parties without your prior consent, unless such disclosure is required by law.
We never require that this personal information be provided in order to gain access to our site, nor will we require visitors to disclose more personal information than is reasonably needed to participate in an activity on our site. We collect personal Information primarily to: 1) respond to a request for information concerning our services 2) e-mail customers and franchisees with updates and news and 3) send out brochures, etc., via regular mail to respond to a request for information.
House Doctors Handyman Service may also use the information it collects to occasionally notify you about important changes to this site, new developments and special information we think you’ll find valuable.
House Doctors Handyman Service reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of this site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
1. House Doctors will conduct follow-up marketing efforts to learn more about your project needs.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 1-844-673-7247.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
House Doctors Handyman Service, Inc.
400 TechneCenter Drive, Suite 101
Milford, OH 45150