How House Doctors is Using Special Measures & Technology to Help Remove Risks.
We get it: You’re probably feeling apprehensive and concerned about letting anyone in your home. We value your safety and the safety of our staff and want you to know exactly what to expect when you work with House Doctors. That’s why we’ve developed contactless presentations when needed to provide you with a proposal for your project.
Here’s how it works…
- Contact us via phone or email to discuss your project with one of our experienced staff members. We will work with you to schedule a convenient time for either a contactless estimate or set a time to get the work completed.
- If an estimate is needed, you can work with us using photos of the area where work is needed, although video options may be quicker to resolve or ask questions.
- We will email your estimate and be happy to review it with you over the phone if needed. Or you can give us a call to review any questions or accept the estimate and set a date for the work to begin.
- We can email you a confirmation of the date and time you have accepted along with a few of our guidelines for project safety. All done, no contact. It’s that easy!
Great news for home repairs: We can provide you with our best contactless service using technology and procedures for safety. The great thing is that our contactless estimates are good for a minimum of 30 days. You get the best of House Doctors handyman service and limit your contact directly. Getting you one step ahead of your goals for home repairs.
- Bare-minimum time spent in your home. We’ll come in ONLY if we absolutely must. If we don’t have to come in, we won’t!
- Maintain a suitable distance between you and our work crew at all times.
These precautionary steps offer the best sanitary repair or installation experience for everyone. We appreciate your trust in House Doctors.